According to Special Order Recipes and Dukanitout
I’m back on the Dukan Diet, making wonderful Dukan Diet recipes and loving it!
- I’ve adapted it to work for myself but I think everyone needs to make it work for them or they won’t stick with it.
- I eat a lot of animal protein, try to keep it lower cholesterol and lower fat meats.
- I just can’t give up my cheese. And I drink wine. I think it may slow me down but I’m much more prone to sticking with it.
- I love writing recipes and sharing them with all the people that hit this website.
My goals are:
- To help you understand how you can help yourself by following my experiences and hopefully doing some of the same things for yourself.
- To show that every good recipe has many variations that can adapt to anyone’s personal tastes, needs, and preferences.
- Help people understand that food doesn’t have to taste bad to be healthy.
- And of course, to share my happiness of cooking and eating really good food!